• FOOD & DRINK •
Whether you are in Dublin for business or on a leisure holiday, our friendly team and contemporary facilities will ensure your stay is a success.
• WHAT’S IN STORE •
• 54 classic bedrooms
• 18 twin bedrooms
• 26 executive bedrooms
• 5 suites
• Comfortable bar and restaurant area
• Standalone café
• Complementary Wi-Fi available
• Flexible range of meeting rooms and function space available for up to 400 delegates
• VIP executive lounge * available from December 2017 for all guests in executive rooms and suites
• BROWSE HAPPILY •
Complimentary WiFi is offered to all hotel guests free of charge during their stay.
* A surcharge applies for this service in the event of a high level of consumption.
• FINDING YOUR WAY •
• The Aircoach from Dublin Airport stops on Merrion square around the corner from the hotel
• The Green Line LUAS line to Sandyford business park and Dundrum Town Centre and other destinations is less that a 10-minute walk
• The Red Line LUAS to Heuston station is less than a 15-minute walk from the hotel
• Pearse Street DART and rail station is 3-minute walk from the hotel
• A Taxi rank is located across the road from the hotel
• A selection of hop on hop off bus tours stop on Merrion Square
• Dublin Bikes have a station on Merrion Square. Guests can register online and use this increasingly popular mode of transport to see the City.
• There are a range of Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
• BUSINESS DONE RIGHT •
The Alex is located within one of the more mature business districts in Dublin located close to Government Buildings and to some of the largest corporate headquarters in the city. The IFSC and Grand Canal area as well as Trinity College are all within walking distance from the hotel.
Business areas located close to The Alex
• Merrion Square, Mount Street and Fitzwilliam Square are located around the corner from the hotel
• St Stephens Green; 10-minute walk
• IFSC; 10-minute walk or short taxi
• Grand Canal Square; 10-minute walk
• Convention Centre Dublin; 15-20 minutes’ walk or short taxi
• The RDS in Ballsbridge and Embassy district in Dublin is a 15-minute walk or 5-10 minutes by Taxi
• Sandyford Business Park, 15-20 minutes by taxi or LUAS from St Stephens Green
• Business Parks in Tallaght and Citywest are connected by the Red line LUAS
• East point Business park is approx 10 minutes by taxi